Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Review | Mac Creme Cup Lipstick

Cremesheen - Creme Cup

This lipstick is my favourite at the moment as I love the creamy texture of the lipstick as well as the nude pink colour that lightens up my lips without standing out too much. Another thing I love about it is that I can reapply as simply as I can with a lip balm or lip gloss as it doesn't crumble when it dries it just simply melts off. Normally with my other lipsticks I have to scrub it off in full before reapplying otherwise it just looks awful and lipstick always looks better completely fresh. So this is definitely an easy everyday lipstick.

However cremesheen formulas are definitely not great at lasting longer than an hour or two and are known for melting so this definitely isn't an "occasion" lipstick and it's probably not the best idea to be taking it out with you anywhere where it's warm as it will melt and at £14 you don't want to have to repurchase this lipstick too often. 

 I personally would only ever buy cremesheens if they're a nude shade as they're way too much hassle and this lipstick has definitely pre warned me to only buy satin/matte/amplified creme formulas in the future. But apart from that I love this and have worn it everyday for the past two weeks!.



Follow Me On BlogLovin

1 comment:

  1. please could you mention my youtube channel on your blog, im just starting out and love your blog. This is the link to my channel please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaunsmac18
    thanks x

    ReplyDelete