Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Mac Pro Longwear Review

I've been trying quite a few different foundations recently as I like to have different colours/finishes depending on my mood and the occasion. I had to pick up Mac's prolongwear because it just felt so thick and I (naively) believed the counter staff about it's staying power. 

Firstly, this foundation is something you'll either love or hate, there's no inbetween and it all depends on what you specifically look for in a foundation. This is mainly down to the fact that it will not last more than 2 hours before becoming patchy and it does an incredible job at making the most healthy glowing skin look incredibly dry after so long. HOWEVER, the finish on this foundation is absolutely perfect when first put on and for approximately an hour after (depending on the time of year). It makes your skin look healthy and absolutely flawless which is perfect when you're just going for a meal/quick drink etc (basically anything that you want to dress your make up a bit for, but won't be out for very long). I think it's a massive shame because if this lasted 6 hours it'd be an unbeatable foundation. So overall, this is something I'll accept I have and use when needed, but will definitely not be repurchasing especially as the cost of a 30ml bottle is overpriced at £24. 

Does anyone else use this?, and if so what do you think of it?







(NC25)

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried it with a primer underneath beforehand and then setting with powder? All those things will make a foundation last for a long time. xx

    ReplyDelete