Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

January Haul!

So this month as I'm desperately saving for a new car and the hefty insurance bill that goes with it I had to tone down my shopping a little bit and literally only buy what I couldn't resist. First thing I've stopped myself from spending money on is clothes so this month has been more of a skincare/accessories/film month!



 Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish £12.95
Effaclar MAT Moisturiser £13.50
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (balm version) £25

 Left "Girl About Town £14
Right "Vegas Volt £14 
Primark Embossed Skater Skirt £10

Topshop Holdall Bag £40

Melissa Booties £12




Lion King 1/2/3 Boxset £15
Girl, Interrupted £3




I'm also quite interested to hear what other bloggers are thinking of the La Roche Possay Effaclar range as I'm completely in love with it at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment