Although this may be a bit of a slightly weird post, I felt like the beauty world has almost forgot the simple and cheap basic "must have" products and moved on to the more expensive (but not always better) products!.
1. Bourjois False Lash Applicator, This product makes false lash application 100% easier than applying with normal tweezers!
2. Tea Tree Oil is a must for those who get a lot of what i call "under the skin" spots as it dries them out completely overnight!
3. Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush scrapes off any dry skin left on the lips to ensure a perfect smooth lip and it's especially helpful in the winter!, the product always tastes fab and will last for years
4. Sudocrem Is probably something we all remember from our childhood years (unless you were one of the lucky ones who never saw a spot). This product is great for those horrible days when your skin feels bumpy and after a small layer of sudocrem it'll all disappear within hours!
5. Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers double the length of lashes instantly and enable you to be brave on a casual day and even leave the house without any mascara!
What are your beauty basics that you feel don't get enough recognition?