Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Monochrome Mad


I've gone a little overboard with the monchrome trend as of late as you may have noticed in my last "oftd" post however I refuse to be embarrassed by it because its just so bloody easy to wear!. Although I have tried to avoid looking like a human zebra by adding in my burgundy puma suedes that I showed in my last post. I also like the boyfriend blazer trend that's been knocking about recently however it's not always the best option when it's 0 degrees outside and snowing. Roll on summer!. 


Top - Primark £8
Necklace - ASOS £8
Skater Skirt - Primark £10
"Celine" Bag - EBay £20
Trainers - Puma £55



6 comments:

  1. love the monochrome trend too! really love that necklace, adds a nice touch :)

    http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that bag is gorgeous !!!!!!!! Love ebay bargains ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I've been lusting over that New Look blazer for ages, might have to get it! x

    www.olivialikesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to dress up or down, absolutely love it!

      Gemma x

      Delete
  4. Loving that monochrome bag! Very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is so gorgeous! love great ebay finds like that!
    lovely blog and style:) now following:)


    kitty xo
    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete