Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Quick Beauty Wishlist

 I have all the beauty products I need to last me at least a couple of years however a small part of me feels that new high end products are needed on a monthly basis. This part of me really needs to be controlled but "hey ho" it all works out in the end. As you may see I'm very much into "base" make up at the moment and I really want to try Bobbi Browns Corrector in Ivory as its raved about non stop on vlogs and I've always wanted to try one of their face products however could never choose!. Next would be the mousse base by Shu Umuera which is a new one for me however I want to try a different base because Porefessional seems to go a bit flakey on my skin. Another product I really want to try is the Kevin Aucoin Pure Powder Glow in Natural although it seems a bit of an expense at £30!. Last but definitely not least (har har so cliche) is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation which is around £33 so it's another ill have to research into first. But so far so good and fingers crossed it won't break out my skin like my Nars Sheer Glow one has!. 


What beauty products are on your radar this month? 

4 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the Silk Creme (excellent) but the rest are on my wishlist too. I'm pretty sure Kevyn Aucoin will end up bankrupting me x Becky

    Cosmetic Debris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some laura mercier products, everyone seems to rave about them!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!, I've never actually tried any of her products because I don't know where to start!

      Gemma x

      Delete
  3. I have the Laura Mercier foundation it's so lovely! it literally makes your skin glow xxx

    ReplyDelete