Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Topshop Cream Blushers

I was completely unsure about Topshop Make Up when it was first introduced a few years ago as I couldn't understand how a normal high street which was "too expensive" for me could produce a line that was actually good quality. However when I started earning some money I fell for the charm produced by the adorable packaging this line has. My first ever product was the cream blushers and they are by far my favourite blushers that I own as they're so incredibly wearable and really flatter this seasons "glowy" look. It's safe to say I'm now a massive fan of Topshop Make Up especially after receiving 6 products from the latest collection for only £10 thanks to ELLE.

The two blushers that I own from Topshop that I'm also going to show you swatches of are Prime Time and Head Over Heels and they're both priced at £6 which is pretty decent.



As you can see they're extremely pigmented and relatively dewy however prime time is a tiny bit more matte and needs to be blended in a lot more to avoid looking patchy. Both these blushers look a lot more natural when blended so don't worry, you won't look like a Las Vegas drag queen!. 


Can't get over just how adorable their packaging is either!




What are your favourite products from the Topshop Make Up range?

And has anyone tried the Blush Stick yet as I'm unsure whether to try?

6 comments:

  1. i haven't tried any of topshop's make up yet but these look amazing and i really want to give them a go!xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they're actually created by MAC and tbh the quality is quite similar on a few of the products which is great because they come with such a reasonable price!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love topshop lipsticks the most i think
    great review, definitely want to try these now!

    http://life-by-lara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried 1 and they're just such good quality considering they're only like £8!

      Gemma x

      Delete
  4. I tried the head over heels shade before- such a sweet rosy tint that lights up your face haha. I should invest in it but I'm so so skint it's unreal. haha

    Great post. I really enjoyed reading it, don't worry I thought the same when they first launched the line but their products are pretty good. Their lipsticks especially :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of Head Over Heels; such a perfect shade for Spring! The only thing I've ever bought from the Topshop range are their highlighters but I really should invest in more, their nail polish collection always looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete