Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Review | Fibre Lashes On A Budget

I haven't posted in what feels like forever because I've been so busy with work and going out with friends so my blog didn't get any attention. I'm going to attempt to get back into the swing of things and I've bought a lot of fab beauty items and clothes recently that I can't wait to show everyone and review. 

First product is the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Fibre Mascara Primer which is basically a tube of wonder. I've been wanting a fibre mascara for a while as my lashes are horrible and I'm allergic to false lashes and will only wear them on nights out so they seemed like the answer to my tiny eyelashes prayers. I was about to buy the Models Co one which is quite steep in price at £30 when I spotted L'Oreal's version which I'm pretty sure is only being sold in America at the moment although you can buy it here for a fiver with free shipping (hurray for Amazon). 

I'm not going to say it's amazing because I have high standards with products however it's made a massive difference to my eyelashes and they make my eyes stand out so much more which is great because it means I can comfortably wear less make up during the summer. If you're looking for one I'd say try this one first to see whether you like the effect because I really can't see the £30 ones that boots/superdrug sell being any better as this is as good as it could really get.



Before with one coat of YSL Babydoll mascara

After with one coat of fibres and YSL


Excuse my lashes as they're really brittle and constantly falling out but the difference is pretty significant.



If you know of any really volumising mascara's then please comment below with some examples that I can add to my shopping list!



1 comment:

  1. Woah, this has made a massive difference. You have such lovely coloured eyes too

    // DUSTERKNUCKLES //

    ReplyDelete